2. You wish they would die or go away. You wish you can shut their mouths.
3. But this is a free country and you just cannot shut them up.
5. The answer: Sue them. Sue them for 100 million.
6. The case will now go to the court.
7. When a case is before a court, it becomes sub judice. And when it is sub judice, your critic and enemy and others also cannot talk about the issue anymore. Effectively you have muzzled them and you are safe.
8. The court will take a long time to hear the case. You can prolong the time by asking for postponement, again and again. Any excuse will do.
9. And so the case drags on for years without the case being heard. It remains sub-judice and the critics will continue to be muzzled. You are safe.
10. Finally the case would be heard. If you win you stand to gain 100 million and the critic cannot bring up the matter anymore because you are now innocent.
11. But if you lose, then appeal to a higher court. The case remains sub-judice and the issue can’t be brought up.
12. A few more years would pass and you are safe from being subjected to attacks on the issue.
13. At the Appeal Court you do the same thing. If found that the person you sued is not in the wrong, then appeal to the Appeal Court.
14. You can do the same at the Federal Court.
15. By then the people would have forgotten your sin and it would become a non-issue.