2. He must be feeling very relieved. But what about the Commission’s report on his influence over me in the selection of judges?
3. I was waiting for my day in court so I can defend myself. I have a lot of things to say about attempts to influence me on the appointments of judges.
5. These questions will remain in the minds of the people who read the conclusion of the Commission. So what now?
6. For some time during the past regime I was told that a thorough search was made to find instances where I abused power or accepted illegal gratification while in office. Apparently nothing was found.
7. Could it be that one way of getting at me was to accuse me of being influenced by Lingam in my choice of judges?