2. As usual some are for and some against.
3. I don’t have to reply because the comments cancel each other.
4. Nevertheless I think an audit of the occupancy of the buildings completed in the last three years would be useful to validate or disprove the comments on the blog.
5. The Government may find it useful to require returns on the sale and occupancy as well as the length of time premises unsold or bought remain empty.
6. This audit should be updated every three or six months. Not only will it be useful to the Government but developers will also benefit from the information.